Monday 18 April 2011

I'm vegetarian but I've certainly got worms in my tummy.

I know eventually everything will be tickity-boo and I'll bounce over the sunset with a grin on my face but my head is like a kaliedscope of ideas and lists and un-organisation!

I've just seen and read loads of photos and info about Bulgaria having loads of cats. I really hope we can have a bit of a cuddle and they won't be diseased cats.

I'm mega excited. And tremendously inarticulate at this point, plus I have a thousand things to do today aswell as be uncertain and unorganised. So I better get serious about my day. Alsoo I had 10 hours sleep last night-my body has LITERALLY no idea whats going on-I fell asleep with my head on a book and a glass of wine to my right hand side, so I guess it was good training for being a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment