Wednesday 16 March 2011

From Dix's field to a familiar friend.

Spent the morning being lovely with David, and taking it in turns to persuade the other to make the morning cup of tea- a battle which we both won and lost as he made the tea and I put the clothes up. I tell myself all there is to being a grown-up is compromise. To balance out this mega outburst of maturity I made a flower chain from daisies and primroses and dandelions (washing my hands afterwards so I didn't wee myself of course...) for a friend I haven't seen in 6 months. I caught the Davidmobile into Exeter in order to avoid shelling out the outrageous £5 single (just thinking about it feels painful!), and walked through Exeter at my favourite day; when its waking up. When the sun is bouncing off the balconies of Princesshay and I can hear someone playing music and the pitter pattering of fancy shoes, and polished shoes, and shoes that make you wobble and look grown-up. I think what I enjoy most about Exeter is that it's a city that is in love with it's people.

No comments:

Post a Comment