Thursday 3 May 2012

Dear Diary

Me and my fabulous housemate Daisy just cooked the yummiest dinner. Courgette salad (thanks for the recipe Ella.C!), roasted sweet potato, avocado, cottage cheese, fried courgette and tomatoes + vinagrette and s+p. B.e.a.utiful. Had a really lovely chat about best and worst moments of last year, and then she told me lots of bum jokes, which always dings my dong.

Before this, I had rehearsal, which consisted of burying Ed with branches, and doing some 'good ol' fashioned stick acting', whilst being evil. I wonder how many of my roles in my Drama degree can be filled with evil stick acting? So far the ratio is 2/2. I hope for many more. Really love my group, can't wait for our official cast BONDING sesh whilst eating tapas and salsa dancing (clearly not all at the same time, imagine!). And at the end, we finally got our marks back for a previous performance, and I was really happy and very surprised with my grade, but what really meant alot to me was how she commended me for my imagination and creative input, and that she really valued it. I had been feeling a bit wobbly, but it just made me feel really lovely, so had a little happy cry.

Also, an act of serendipity meant that I cycled past the polling station so my vote DEFINITELY counts as I never usually cycle from the Drama studio - home, and I never usually go that way, but because I did, it meant that I rememebered to vote - something which had I forgotton to do I would have been very annoyed at myself.

In other boobtastic news, my boobieboss has offered the oppertunity of working as a boobie monkey at festivals at the summer, which I am DEFINITELY going to do! Don't know where, don't know how, but know I'm VERY excited! I'm so happy that my job celebrates boobulant puns and boob suits (they are EXACTLY what you think they are!).

Meanwhile, and quite a biggie in terms of my life, I have finally got a tattoo. I am 21 years old, have voted in 2 separate elections, have travelled independantly, buy my own toothpaste and 5 out of 7 days sleep without a teddy in my bed. I am a grown up (WELL, who am I kidding, but for the purposes of wit and this story, hell yea I am). I LOVE IT. Its so cute and small and means alot to me! I love where it is, what it looks like, and I know this is ridiculous, but I can't wait for someone to ask 'Do you have a tattoo?' and for me, finally, to be able to reply, whilst sucking in my stomach, puckering out my lips, fluttering my eyelashes, twirling my hair, 'why, yes, yes I do!'. Also I love the idea of it being private (despite me talking about it on my blog, facebook, texts, phonecalls, and photos everywhere; in this modern age thats pretty much private..!). It did not hurt. I am not lying (cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye). It literally did not hurt. If you read this blog (i.e if you have a LOT of time on your hands and want something innane to do) ask me to demonstrate the pain of it.

I'm going to tidy my room. And today is one of the 2 out of the 7 days that teddy is sleeping in with me, aw yeeee. I think getting a tattoo is grown up enough for one day x.


P.s This is my ink:

No comments:

Post a Comment