Wednesday 11 April 2012

As an extension of my illustrative previous post, here we go.

I have literally loved EVERY SECOND of this Easter holiday - done so many exciting things, and have met some really lovely new people, and have opened some pretty exciting doors for the future. I could yadda on about how radient and fabulous time off has been.

But I wish I could have had all that I have been doing, with all of the people who are precious to me. I miss curling up in cafes with pillows and nestled into the corners of a sofa with a bunch of friends whose toes and legs are all entwinned, a cup of tea and cake balanced on our stomachs and having THE MOST indepth conversations about....toenails? eyebrows? floorboards? It can be ANYTHING, but with the right people it always feels like the biggest SOMETHING.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is....I'd like to make you a mixed tape. I mean, make a holiday card with you. Aaah, you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment