Friday 6 April 2012

So I seem to have wrapped myself up in a Couchsurfing nest.

I'm organising a Norwich photo scavenger hunt for CSrs, a promotional event at The Forum, and writing two newspaper features for the student papers, and as such, am spending about 85% of my day thinking and talking about Couchsurfing. And you know what? Its making me love it more! I really love that it can be used LITERALLY worldwide, and it can be whatever you want/need it to be. In a world where there is so much hate, and war, and mistrust, I am so happy and honoured to be part of something so beautiful and simple as trusting someone you don't have a personal history with, as if they were a member of your family.



COR BLIMEY! Hell yes. Ding dong.
If you want to check it out: www.couchsurfing.org

No comments:

Post a Comment